How to use:
- Material: diving cloth
- Whether it is self-heating: yes
- Shoulder Pain - Built-in thermal pad warms the shoulders, promotes blood circulation, and then relieves peri arthritis of the shoulder.
- Ripped rotator cuff, dislocated AC joints, sprains, bursitis, tendonitis, cramps, strain, stiffness, pain caused by pain.
- It also helps to relax the shoulder muscles and speed up healing time
- A shoulder wrap can add a net cold treatment (you need extra).
- People with acute sprains and other soft tissue injuries first apply cold therapy and then use a thermal pad after 48 hours.
1. Attach the shoulder strap to the buckle on the bracket.
2. Once the strap is in place, place the stand on your shoulder.
3. Pull the long strap down from the lower arm, pass it through the buckle, and pull it out from the other side of the buckle.
4. Fix the velcro to ensure it is firm and firm.Note:
1. The shoulder rest can also be used as a compression shoulder rest.
2. Do not heat for more than 5 minutes to avoid burns.
3. Pay attention to the required temperature range. It is not recommended to use the highest time (red light) for a long time. The most suitable temperature is white light.
4. Shoulder pads are simple and useful aids, not treatments or treatments.
5. It is recommended to prevent the shoulder rest on the top of the T-shirt or cloth to prevent burns. Redness of the skin is normal for hyperthermia
6. Not applicable to pregnant women and children.
7. The adapter must be protected from contact with water during operation. Must be used in a completely dry state